Posting pictures.

RoscoP_co

Dirt Disciple
Can anyone tell me how they post decent quality pictures on here. Everytime I post a picture, the file size is too big, so I lower the quality of my picture and post that, but can't seem to zoom into the picture to get a closer look. (Not that I want a closer look at my own bike)
Just looking for advice on any decent photo editing apps to use.

Re:

Ok. I have found the right setting for my picture editing app. That's me sorted.
Now..... Anyone know how to delete unwanted posts? Can only find an edit button?? Lol

Re:

Only the Moderators can delete threads but you can delete a post within a thread (should be an X in the bottom right of the post). If you just want to swap out pictures for the higher resolution ones then the edit function allows you to do that.

Just for future reference or anyone else looking that's not sure how to post pictures.
It can be easier just to make a album on Photobucket or the like and just add pictures you wt to show to that album and post link to that album in your post.

Ok mate, thanks. Not too clued up on forum sites. I like reading others but posting my own is a different story.

Re:

I upload any pics I want to add to the forum to Photobucket. It's free and it gives you the links to copy and paste images into the forum. There is also an iPhone app available which works well.

1, take photo
2, upload photo to Photobucket
3, copy link from Photobucket share menu.
4 paste link into your forum post.
5 submit

Hope this helps, there's many other ways but this works for me.

Back