Planet X Pro Carbon SWAPS? Splits?

Wold Ranger

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Just to highlight. I would look at a trade/ px for a small modern top end ish Mtb again in a small size

Just testing the water, but have a bare carbon framed Planet X Pro Carbon with All Campagnolo components on it that I am offering up for sale. All the Campagnolo parts were purchased new at the end of last season and have seen virtually no use.
If there was enough interest I may split, but this will add to postage costs obviously.

Planet X Toray 700 Pro Carbon frame in small, with Full Carbon Fork-nice long carbon steerer on the fork, so you can play around with bar height, would supply lower carbon spacer cone and carbon spacers for this.

If there is any interest in enough individual parts would split, Frame and Fork plus headset with Seatpost would be £300 (Seat post worth nearly this alone!) This would need to go first. Express interest here please.

Xero-1 wheelset (extremely light with mid depth rims)

Chorus Ultra Torque Chainset running new Record Bottom bracket bearings and includes a new tool to press/pull fit new cartridge bearings and 48/34 rings (TA outer Campag inner, both new)

Record Titanium-Carbon front and rear mechs, (Rear mech has full carbon cage and Jockey wheels on ceramic bearings)

12-25 Record 10 speed Cassette

Record 10 speed Carbon Ergo shifters (Brand new)

Planet X cnc brakes in Black

Schmolke Carbon seat pin with Titanium bolts

Bontrager compact bars and either BBB pro stem or 3ttt (both included) with full Ti bolt kits

Selle Carbon SLR (143g) saddle, very comfy and light

New Mavic bar tape

Schwalbe ZX-r tyres (new a few miles back)

Aest Titanium Skewer QR's

Weighs bang on the UCI 6.8kg limit and is a really comfy ride and climbs superbly.

Looking for £1100 collected, but can meet up within a fair distance. Considering the spec of the components and condition, I think this is a good deal, as you will be aware, sum total would add up to more than double the asking price. I would consider px against this, for a small CX/Gravel bike WHY?

Checking through my receipts and online, build as below would be £2600, then it has the Campag' BB puller tools and a Titanium bolt kit, bar tape and cables/pedals on top
Pics Now up as below, sorry about dull pics but it was chucking it down!

Re: bike

V interested in your bike please what are the wheels I am in Greece at the moment back next Saturday if still for sale will be in touch I have a retro Mona with xtr mechs changers tha mms steve

Re:

The Wheels are Xero lite XR-1 all Aluminium deep rims, very light at +/-1500g the pair. Where are you based in the UK please?
Cheers Philip

Hi, thanks I am in Yorkshire not sure about the wheels so need to think about and be clearer as to what I want.Thanks though Steve

bikbik2910":qqlu3vat said:
Hi, thanks I am in Yorkshire not sure about the wheels so need to think about and be clearer as to what I want.Thanks though Steve

Ok have a think and let me know, wanted it to go complete really, hence the bargain price, had a tot up and was near on three times the asking to build.

secret_squirrel":3bimnmfc said:
Small looks more like tiny according to the planet X site how tall are you?

I'm five foot six and it's a spot on fit for me, neither too small nor too big, dropped top tube, or "compact" geometry makes them look smaller. Latest trend is for a level top tube and dropped seat stays. It would fit somebody a bit taller, with a longer stem, I only run a 70mm or 80mm

Back