Period 1992 platform pedal options

You mean large ugly BMX style pedals ? and not you toe-clip'n'strap style pedals ?
DMR means nothing to me :LOL:

Here's a selection of pedals that most people will remember (Tioga, XC Pro, Shimano being the larger market one's and copies of these by other).
Odyssey Svelte another and that manufacturer's name that could if there where any large bmx pedals. They would probably be large caged beartrap style though.

Pedals: Shimano Deore XT/Comp, Shimano Deore/Comp, SR Low fat/Comp, Shimano Deore XT Clip less, Power Grips straps, Shimano 525 clip less, Look ATB MP90 clip less, Grafton Speed Traps, Tioga Sure foot, Shimano Deore DX, Suntour XC Pro

Of which none fit the large pedal category

Odyssey also made some 'Triple Trap' pedals and 'Shark Bite' pedals around then.

ody_trip_trap_pedal.jpg

$%28KGrHqEOKkEE3tI%295yN%28BOFRfth-H!~~0_35.JPG

My favorite was the Black Widow (the Svelte's are nice too)

!B7fhIHgCWk~$%28KGrHqR,!lkEy+jCyLTeBM0%28qQyRDg~~-1_35.JPG

http://www.bikepro.com/products/pedals/odyssey.html

s_svelte_side.jpg

The DMR V8/V12 design, is a lot older than a lot of bikes on here! Ok, DMR didn't start making them until the late 90's (don't know exactly when myself) but the design was based on BMX pedals going back to the 70's.

IMHO they don't look out of place on a early 90's bike, just stick to some silver ones and they'll be great.

Latest posts

Back