Pace RC35's, 1" preferred and VGC to mint.

brocklanders023

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi all. Seems the Covid lock down has got my retro juices flowing so thinking about a potential direction to take one of my bikes.

Is anyone looking to sell a pair of Pace RC35's in very good to mint cosmetic condition? Not too bothered if the elastomers are shot as they're easy to replace but obviously complete, serviced and working forks would be perfect. Era wise I'm looking for 91/3 really as the bike is a 92 but happy to look at any of the original style. I need a 1" steerer (19", threaded, will confirm the size) but again this can be sorted later if the right fork is the wrong size.

Anyone after selling? If so pics would be ace. :cool:

Re:

Hi

Got these RC35 but 1 1/8" - could possibly part with my Pace reducer collar & NOS uncut 1" alloy ahead steerer for the right price.

They had new firm elastomers from Tim & re-greased a good few years ago, but been stored in the garage unused since & action is still smooth.

Attachments

• DSCF1471.JPG
    DSCF1471.JPG
    508.2 KB · Views: 145
  • DSCF1470.JPG
    DSCF1470.JPG
    393.3 KB · Views: 145
Re:

Hi all. Thanks for the offers but bagged an allegedly immaculate set off eBay whilst drunk! :facepalm: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hopefully they are as good as described. Anyway, will need a steerer and elastomers so will post up when they arrive.

Back