Pace RC35 spares, syncros seatpost, control tech bars & stem

Commanderrb

Devout Dirtbag
Feedback
View
FORKS AND STEERER SOLD

Incomplete pair of Pace RC35 forks. Stanchions and lower legs are in great condition. 1 1/8” crown and steerer – which is 184mm out the top of the crown and threaded. Missing steerer circlip under crown (I don’t have one on either of my ridden sets and they have been fine…) also missing elastomers (through-bolts are there), lower canti mounts and clamps that secure brace to the legs, cable rocker. As you’ve probably guessed these were bought to strip for particular parts so suit someone wanting spares or to build up a set.
gudI9z4.jpg

bs6Cwtq.jpg

FD4Ygbm.jpg

fwi5wzw.jpg

XfDCzHe.jpg

£60 posted - SOLD

Pace 1 1/8” threaded steerer, 184mm top to bottom (so deduct 30mm ish for going into the crown). No circlip
0Qx6ks5.jpg

nZ8SPZw.jpg

YXRBBvj.jpg

£12 posted - SOLD

Syncros seatpost, 26.4 by rare 425mm. fantastic condition. You could have a good 260mm out the frame with very few marks showing, a few below that. Bought from a guy in the states who sold it as 26.8 and was wrong…its stamped 26.4, so not needed. Just want what I paid.
StgWFTJ.jpg

RGQnkQu.jpg

EorofKB.jpg

£70 posted

Control Tech bars, 25.4 diameter, 580mm wide, decals in good condition
oQv8my8.jpg

RlZD9C5.jpg

PrZ0lVq.jpg

£35 posted

Control Tech quill stem – black, 130mm, 22.2 for 1” forks. Looks like 5 degree rise. Fair condition but missing expander bolt and wedge, and top cap.
85WerXb.jpg

w8UFdYT.jpg

£12 posted

Control Tech quill stem – silver, good condition. Zero degree rise and 140mm length. Missing expander bolt and wedge and top cap.
p8xedJc.jpg

oQ1JH5x.jpg

£15 posted

Back