PACE RC200 F2 , 16" Stunner

DY85262

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Time to move on my lovely pace RC200 F2

I honestly think this is the best available frame out there. Take a look at the pictures and I think you will agree, it looks absolutely lovely.

Quite a rare beast in this condition and kitted out with some very choice components.

Check out the Middleburns, they are lovely.

Integrated stem / steerer (ohh)

Proper period Campag front mech.

Pauls calipers

Jeremy Duke wheel build

Pictures are detailed enough for you to know what you are looking at.

The only thing I don't like is the X Ray's they are as usual cloudy with slight cracks but this is the norm as you know and does not effect their performance at all.

Only ridden this lovely bike a couple of times in the past 10 years and I will probably regret selling it.

Well it has all the right bits and is as light as they come.

AGH just one thing. This bike will not come with the RC 30 legs but with a set of absolutely lovely restored period RC35 that I bought from Just Backdated.

Yours for £1750 complete + Postage, No fees for me.

Please don't make me split it but I will once the frame goes. No dibbing bits at the moment but subscribe to the thread and if it happens you will know first.

Come down to Dorset for a cup of tea a chat and a ride around the Purbecks before making your mind up.

More pics

http://s1102.photobucket.com/user/banj0 ... 0RC-200-F2

As usual with my posts, if you disagree with anything then please PM with your knowledge and I will adjust accordingly. I don't claim to know it all. If however you feel my price is wrong / insulting/ too much or too little then by all means PM with your advice, I will appreciate that. Please don't turn threads into squabbling pits. Many thanks.

Sorry Kidneys nor Oma's are acceptable trades.

Boing went Zebedee

news-graphics-2007-_448276a.jpg

Re:

Beautiful and wheels built by the great Jeremy Duke too :)
GLWS
I hope you don't have to split it.

Back