Pace RC200 bb size?

604carsten

Dirt Disciple
931F5483-477F-48CD-8797-6C9845C3219B.jpeg hiya,
just started collecting bits for my first Pace build😎 and as such started with a recent purchase on Ebay with a painted RC200F3 frame. (yes, the MintSauce stickers came off easily..)

I also found, locally here in Denmark, a chap with a 1” RC35 fork, albeit it needs new elastomers, so that was a cool bonus.

-But I would love to know what Axel-to-Crown length I should be looking for especially as I want a ridgid fork on it if possible?

-regarding BB length, which size is best for a RaceFace Turbine chainset?

I would love to get the correct one in one go instead of buying a bunch of cheap ones to try 😬

Thanks😁

107 first to get 47.5 chainline,

113 next to get 50mm chainline. (both arms further out) may be of benefit if you go 9speed or you're fitting a wide band front mech with shims in it.

110 not recommended as it leaves the 47.5 chainline but put the NDS arm further out, the crank isn't really designed for it.

But do wait for others confirmation.

hmm, 107ish it is then to run 7/8sp xt or xtr.
👍🏻

I had the same thought, having read the crowns are interchangable, so will try and find a set of 390 legs to fit so to keep the HT angle and handling sharp..

I understand Royce is the BB to get for a British build… so maybe should try and find a Middleburn chainset to start us off right 🤔

That may be a different length bottom bracket for a middleburn (depending on version).

But yes, of course look for one and Royce if you have the pockets of money burning a hole. ;-)
The Archive has the manufacturers I go in them, worth a look and see what they say too.

hmm, next problem is the Ringle front SuperBubba(?) hub doesnt fit :(

there is not space for the hub flange to fit without hitting the stanchions as the fork ends are not below but abeam the legs.

Back