Pace RC 200 F2 For Sale

Pace Man

Retro Newbie
For Sale is my much loved Pace RC 200 F2 which i have had for longer than i dare to remember and has given me some great off road riding in its time but has been used as my commuting to work bike which is why its set up as in the photo's.

FRAME
Pace RC200 F2 Size Seat Post to Stem = 60cm, BB to Seat Post = 50cm

FORKS
Pace RC35 MXCD with Carbon stanchions , comes with RC07 grease Gun and Grease

It has Shimano XT Brakes, XT Hollowtech 2 Cranks, XT BB, XT Rear Derauillaur , XT Rear Hub
It has Mavic Front Hub and Mavic Headset and Mavic 117 SUP Front Rim and Mavic 317 Rear Rim
FSA AC 190 Bars and FSA OS 110 Stem
Ringle Moby Seatpost
Flight Titanium Seat

The cassette, chain and front spockets were new a few hundred road miles ago and are just Deore rather than XT as its been used as a road bike at the moment.
The tyres in the pictures will be replaced with a set of used Schwalbe Nobby Nics that i have and the lights computer and spd's are not included in the sale price

Anyone looking at this advert will know that this mid 90's bike was one of the best and lightest race machines around and was about £2000 when new. The frame is in good condition still having the original shop sticker on and was built to last which is the PACE way of building bikes.
As its over 15 yeas old it does have some scratches but the shiney raw aluminimum frame still looks nice.
Forks are in need of new elastomers and i have some for the new owner to fit themselves as the 25-30 mm at the minute has been great for commuting lol

Looking for £450 ono and for that price i wil throw in 2 x Schwalbe Slicks for road use if you want them.

Bike is located in Brough, East Yorkshire .

Ady 07854 685055.

DSC00804.jpg

DSC00808.jpg

DSC00809.jpg

DSC00811.jpg

DSC00816-1.jpg

DSC00807.jpg

214 views and no interest, evryone told me this was the site to sell proper classic racing mountain bikes.

Will take £400 without the slicks. :cool:

Nice looking bike and excellent price but it's a big 'un! Too big for me I'm affraid :cry:

It's a very good price but big, hence lack of interest i'm 5'11 and couldn't get anywhere near that i've been after another of these since my partner stole mine :<)

nice bike

if you decided to split bet you would get what you were asking for it, sadly bikes are worth more it parts than a full bike, if you did decide to split i would take the forks of ya :)

Sale pending to user on this forum

Interesing to hear people at 5' 11 saying its too big, i'm 5'11 and had no probs with it size for all these years. Guess i got used to the racing stance of a long top tube :LOL:

Thanks for all the interest.

Ady.

Back