Pace Metal Head Tube Badges

Had a reply to say the guy has retired but his son is now doing it and is still making them. He also owned a Pace himself which is a good sign. I’ve asked for prices and stuff and update you once I hear

Quick reply back from him ,

They are £20 inc P&P by bank transfer

If multiple members wanted some I don’t mind sorting it.

First of all.. big up's to @d8mok for helping me out!

The headtube badge arrived, the detail was just lovely, much better than i was expecting, my only complaint was the adhesive pad, it was too thick making the badge protrude too much for my liking so i pealed it off..
fullsizeoutput_352c.jpeg

made a little former to the headtube dia to ensure a perfect fit
fullsizeoutput_352d.jpeg

..decided to stick the badge on with contact adhesive so as not to damage the frame but i was only going to get one shot to get it perfect so i used masking tape to tape a sticker (with backing) around the former
fullsizeoutput_352f.jpeg

..put the badge back over the top of the sticker and cut neatly around the edge with a scalpel, used the inner part to register the badge in the perfect position on head tube then stuck the outer part over the top fullsizeoutput_3528.jpeg

pealed the inner part away leaving a stencil to apply the contact adhesive, also putting a thin layer of contact behind the badge
fullsizeoutput_352e.jpeg

..stuck the badge into the sticker template and pealed away the stencil with no overspill
IMG_3993.JPG

..and there we go
fullsizeoutput_352a.jpeg

nice and neat without the adhesive pad
IMG_3999.JPG

Last edited:
A bunch of these just came up for sale on eBay.. 3 have sold in the last 24hrs, there are 4 left so don't hang around if you want one.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
First of all.. big up's to @d8mok for helping me out!

The headtube badge arrived, the detail was just lovely, much better than i was expecting, my only complaint was the adhesive pad, it was too thick making the badge protrude too much for my liking so i pealed it off..
View attachment 640388

made a little former to the headtube dia to ensure a perfect fit
View attachment 640389

..decided to stick the badge on with contact adhesive so as not to damage the frame but i was only going to get one shot to get it perfect so i used masking tape to tape a sticker (with backing) around the former
View attachment 640395

..put the badge back over the top of the sticker and cut neatly around the edge with a scalpel, used the inner part to register the badge in the perfect position on head tube then stuck the outer part over the top View attachment 640390

pealed the inner part away leaving a stencil to apply the contact adhesive, also putting a thin layer of contact behind the badge
View attachment 640391

..stuck the badge into the sticker template and pealed away the stencil with no overspill
View attachment 640392

..and there we go
View attachment 640393

nice and neat without the adhesive pad
View attachment 640394
That's gorgeous, worth the effort.

A bunch of these just came up for sale on eBay.. 3 have sold in the last 24hrs, there are 4 left so don't hang around if you want one.

Just purchased mine for the F5 👌🏼😘

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
For those trying to get a Pace Head tube badge.

Geoff Moorhouse I believe used to make em, then around 2022,
his son David Moorhouse took over.
It seems the only way is to email via the details on there facebook, see link below,
note: no facebook account needed just click the X to view the details.

There is no active website and all website links seem to be inactive.

Back