Orange Elite ltd Edition Gold frame/Pace fork etc

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
gonna have a bit of a cull, got a project in mind so i'm gonna be letting a few things go.

please note, the pics are of the bike but it hasn't been stripped yet, i will consider selling any other parts as and when the frame etc sells as i'm not sure what i want to keep/sell etc so no point in dibbing parts etc other than what is listed

first thing to go is my Orange Elite, think it is a 1993 model, it's the limited edition gold version, i have been told they only did 50 of the gold versions but i don't know for sure, i have only seen a total of 3 or 4 including mine turn up on here.

the size details are:-

19"centre to top (as Orange measure it) i'm 5'9 ish and it's spot on for me so i'd say a couple of inches either way and you should be ok
top tube is 55cm centre to centre
the headset size is 1 1/4
the seat tube size is 31.8mm
BB shell is 68mm (i think, going from memory and i forgot to check)
seatpost size i can't remember but i am using a USE post which i'm gonna leave in there with the shim

currently being sold as a package with the Pace RC30 fork, i think it's the original style 531 but the previous owner removed the stickers and replaced them with pace racing stickers, also included is the shimano deore xt headset, the seat post clamp and the seat post and shim, also included is the Atac style stem, i say "style" as it was sold to me as being an atac copy but other than the lack of atac sticker it looks pretty bang on to me so it could well be an atac but i honestly don't know how to spot the copy version!

so that's
frame/fork/headset/seat clamp/post and shim/stem/cable hanger

all as a job lot for £250 posted.

which i think is pretty good, the forks seem to go for over a hundred, the frame somewhere around the same, so the stem/headset/post etc for an extra bit i think is fair including postage, a little less if you want to collect.

the condition of the frame is pretty good considering it's 21 years old, there are a few marks but nothing horrendous, a couple of the stickers aren't perfect but again it's 21 years old! the fork is again pretty good, the headset was NOS when i got it and still looks pretty good and works fine, the stem is pretty spotless, the USE silver post is also in good condition.

if you're interested please post here then send a PM

cheers :D

here's some pictures

P1130326 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

P1130327 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

P1130328 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

P1130329 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

P1130330 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

P1130331 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

P1130332 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

P1130333 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

P1130334 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

P1130335 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

P1130336 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

P1130337 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

Re:

Of course, wasn't being nosey ;)
Just looks real nice and a shame to split, I guess though, as always, it's worth more in pieces.
Good luck with the sale :)

Back