Orange Clockwork/Prestige Frame ....Price drop

Sithlord

Old School Grand Master
Looking to sell my 91/92 Orange Mountain bike frame, bought off this forum as a C16, but after asking around, it seems it might be a clockwork or even a prestige, the general consensus seems to be its a Prestige, but cannot be 100% sure, so its up to you to decide.. :)

I have just applied brand new decals from gil, and I have gone for it as a prestige frame , due again to the comments made and the overall weight of the frame.. ;)

The frame was powdercoated in black , so is durable and hardwearing :) there is a couple of small marks on it from storage, and very small dents on the Top tube (where the bars have come round at some stage) but nothing that affects the frame in anyway, and could be filled :)

Frame size is 19" and measures approx 18" c-c with a 22" top tube, and a 1" headset size..

I will post this to you for the bargain price of £ 55.00 to within the UK, which I think is a fair price , considering the condition etc..

If you have any further questions or would like any more photos , just give me a shout.. :)

Heres some pics of the frame built up , But dont forget its the frame only your buying ;)

P1010046.jpg

P1010047.jpg

P1010048.jpg

SV202464.jpg

Cheers :)

must resist, must resist. i will have to wait and see what the bank looks like but i will get back to you ??

wow :shock: this is a proper bargain- someone must want some orange in there life- go on you know you want to. Nice looking bike BTW :cool:

Sure is a bargain,but a complete '96 Kili Comp went for £49 on ebay :shock:
Just that time of year nobody wants to spend :roll:

Was that Killi , including postage.. ? and come on its a saracen :LOL:

Will take trades for the frame if anyone's interested.. ;)

Back