ONZA Chill Pill Cantilever Brake Cable Hangers What Year Did They Come Out

racer x

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
just wondering how old what year ONZA Chill Pills cantilever cable hangers first came out on the seen

Custom brakes itself in general have been more widely introduced in 93-94, levers roughly a year later, and than also most custom cable hanger like Ringle Mojo etc. in 95 or even 96.

The Onza chill pills may have been launched most likely together with the HO cantilever brakes, those have been introduced Mid 1996.

As V-Brakes came only shortly after this, all those nice parts had a short peak before back in time the buyers all had been looking for "upgrading":confused: to V-Brakes.

I thought the HO brakes were earlier than '96? mombat has them down in '94.

They are in the catalogue in the archive but no date on it, maybe @FluffyChicken knows the catalogue date?

I thought the HO brakes were earlier than '96? mombat has them down in '94.

They are in the catalogue in the archive but no date on it, maybe @FluffyChicken knows the catalogue date?
Mombat has no HO brakes, at least not on the Onza overview
which ends already in 1993.

But still you're right, the mid 96 date I was referring to was related to this article in the German Bike magazine.
Just it's not the introduction, but already a summary after almost a year of test.
Onza HO Brakes aus Bike 1996.jpg

I found now also the BMX plus magazin from 9 1995, introducing the "new" High Output brakes
Onza-HO-Brakes_9509_BMX-Plus_p8__lg.jpg

That means that the H.O. Brakes had been launched in Mid/End 1995, maybe also the Chill Pill cable hanger.

Back