Sold NOS Red Original Grafton Speed Controllers Set

Star12

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Pictures here:

The prices don’t include postage. Payment by Paypal Friends and Family is preferred please. If you have any questions then please just ask. Thank you.

Star12

------------ SOLD ITEMS -----------

1/ Excellent Condition Used Black Grafton Speed Controllers. Originals from the 1990’s with pretty much new condition Scott Matthauser Pads, (which are at least £50 alone). Some Straddle Cables and Allen key also included. - £320
2/ Silver Grafton Speed Controllers. These are the originals from the 1990's, not the newer versions. They are NOS and have never been used however there are some very small storage marks, grease, dust etc. and so they are better described as "Mint Condition". Super rare now though in this condition and super lovely. Original instruction sheet, Allen keys, Dia Compe Straddle Cables and pads etc. all included as well. - £350
3/ Red Grafton Speed Controllers. NOS originals from the 1990's in unopened original packaging. Rare survivors, not much else to say. - £500

Last edited:
hi Star12,
I have a grafton group, but I can't find the correct size of the allen key to adjust the brake spring. Can you tell me the correct size of the allen key, or do you have one to sell to me?
Best,
Marco

hi Star12,
I have a grafton group, but I can't find the correct size of the allen key to adjust the brake spring. Can you tell me the correct size of the allen key, or do you have one to sell to me?
Best,
Marco

Warco I’ll PM you.

Star12

Back