For Sale NOS GRIP SHIFT SRT-800 X-RAY Shifter Covers; Green and Black

Star12

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Here are several Grip Shift items, please see below:

- Grip Shift SRT-800 X-RAY Shifters, 3 x 8 Speed, with used Turquoise Covers. Earlier transparent versions with additional neon-yellow Grip Shift stickers. Shifters in excellent condition, no cracks at all. £65. SOLD

- NOS Black Grip Shift Stationary Grips. £12. SOLD

- NOS Grip Shift Shark Tooth Covers for SRT-800 X-Ray, in original packet, Green. £30

- NOS Grip Shift Shark Tooth Covers for SRT-800 X-Ray, in original packet, Black. £22

- NOS Clear ODI YETI Speed Grips for Grip Shift SRT-800 Shifters, on original card, complete with Yetiman end-plugs. £48. SOLD

Pictures here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/SAEAUvPEV9fh913r7

The prices don’t include postage. Payment by Paypal Friends and Family is preferred please. If you have any questions then please just ask. Thank you.

Star12

Last edited:
How close is this green if you compare them with the wildgriper green tires? Have you ever had this opportunity?

"- NOS Grip Shift Shark Tooth Covers for SRT-800 X-Ray, in original packet, Green. £30"

Thanks.

How close is this green if you compare them with the wildgriper green tires? Have you ever had this opportunity?

I‘ve had green Wildgrippers before but previously; not side by side with these Grip Shift Covers. I’d say that this green is a bit darker than the Wildgrippers. But for me I would still use them on the same bike as I don’t know of any green grips that are an exact match for the Wildgrippers.

I’d say that these covers match more exactly to a Green Flite Titanium saddle, if that helps.

Star12

Back