Nokama's 1998 -> Bits Thread - XTR RD-M952 inside

nokama

Dirt Disciple
Hey All,

EDIT: I've reduced most of the prices here, need to sell this stuff, and I wasn't sure how to price stuff, but having looked around here a bit, I have a better idea now ;)

I'm going to give you the prices without Paypal fees, but fees must be added. I like pressies too, but that's up to your discretion. Calculate fees here: http://www.clothnappytree.com/ppcalculator/. Fees must be calculated inclusive of postage costs quoted.

I have a good condition Strongarm II chainset off an 01 Stumpy. EDIT: **Chainrings and bolts sold, now cranks only**

Asking £15 plus postage plus Paypal fees for the cranks, but offers welcome. Good condition UN52 BB available too, will throw it in if you buy the cranks.
To answer a few questions:

The square taper is good, it has never worked loose on either crank.

The cranks are both 175mm

100_1900.jpg

100_1907.jpg

Also now a set of v-brake only wheels.

Mavic 225 black anodized rims on a Specialized Stout front hub, and a Deore 2001 hub rear. Both wheels run true, and have never been severely buckled. The stickers on the rims lifted, so I reapplied them with silicone glue. This should come off without damaging the anodizing. There are some scratches on the rims, as you would expect from a 13 year old pair of wheels, but nothing too serious.

100_1908.jpg

100_1909.jpg

Asking £45 plus postage plus Paypal fees for the wheels, offers welcome.

Also CS-HG50 Cassette 9 Speed. Done approx 500 km, very little wear, the chain that was used with this had no stretch whatsoever when it was removed from the bike. 11-32 Teeth config, nice chromed finish.

100_1910.jpg

Asking £12 plus postage plus Paypal fees for the cassette, offers welcome.

Also Avid Speed Dial 5 brake levers, good condition except for rusting on the pivot pins and the clamp bolts.

100_1911.jpg

Asking £12 plus postage plus Paypal fees for the brake levers, offers welcome.

Also Avid Single Digit 5R v-brakes, set of front and rear, sold as set. Again the metal work has rusted, bolts and noodle pivot bolt. Some paint has bubbled on one side of one pair of brakes. Pads with good wear still left on them.

100_1912.jpg

Asking £15 plus postage plus Paypal fees for the v-brakes, offers welcome.

Also M10 x 1.25mm thread brake boss blanking bolts. Surpless after a build, in black.These are alloy and will finish off a frame nicely. In gloss black.

100_1913.jpg

Asking £3 plus postage plus Paypal fees for the blanking bolts, no offers.

**SOLD XTR REAR MECH**

Also XTR RD-M952 Rear Derailleur. Great condition except for some light scuffing at the bottom of the cage. I think this could be hidden with a light dusting of gunmetal alloy wheel paint. Has been on my bike since new, and has done very little mileage.

100_1914.jpg

Asking £35 plus postage plus Paypal fees for the rear derailleur, offers welcome.

Also Deore LX FD-M570 front derailleur, bottom pull, 34.9mm clamp. In good condition, could do with a polish.

100_1916.jpg

Asking £15 plus postage plus Paypal fees for the front derailleur, offers welcome.

Also Deore LX SL-M570 Shift Levers. Great condition, the right hand paddle plastic has some wear, a bit scuffed.

100_1918.jpg

Asking £25 plus postage plus Paypal fees for the shift levers, offers welcome.

Prices do not include postage costs. Postage will be defined on where you live. I will post within the EU, but I'll have to check postage costs on an individual basis. I will not send anywhere that will require a customs declaration. Give me your country/postcode within a pm and I will get a quote for you. I will only charge postage on what it costs me to post.

Back