BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
All prices include UK 2nd class postage, and assume payment via Paypal family/friends. Absolutely no problem accepting Paypal goods if buyer covers the fees. Feel free to PM with any questions. I'll always combine postage where possible.

1. Nitto roller stem 22.2mm quill for 1" steerer. 100mm reach with a good amount of rise £26.50 NOW £24 posted

IMG_3105.jpg

IMG_1467.jpg IMG_1469.jpg IMG_1468.jpg

SOLD
1. Pair of Specialized bottle cages in silver £10
2. Pair of Specialized bottle cages in black £7.50
3. Pair of Schwalbe Marathon Kevlar Guard 26 x 2.0" tyres. Loads of life left in these and schraeder tubes included. £25 £21 now £20 including UK postage. Overseas shipping at cost. Paypal family/friends or buyer covers the fees please
4. Kore Elite stem in purple. I'm going to aim high with this one, partly because I've seen so few of them and partly because I'm selling for a friend. Really nice condition but does have a few marks near the steerer clamp - you can see them in the pics, which makes them look worse than they are. 120mm reach with around 5 degree rise, for 1 1/8" steerer and 25.4mm bars £60 but open to sensible offers
5. Chrome Tioga T-Bone in 1" (22.2mm quill) x 145mm flavour. Has cable routing and no decals. Really nice condition £20
6. Campagnolo 27.2 x 330mm post. It's no show piece but still looks pretty good imo, and will polish up nicely. £20 including UK postage. Overseas shipping at cost. Paypal family/friends or buyer covers the fees please
7.Marin Lite cantis with hangers, straddles and Ritchey pads. Everything is there and the pads have a decent amount of life left. One of the springs is slightly bent but this doesn't affect performance once fitted. £35 £32 now £27.50 including UK postage
8. Zoom Brahma bar. Measures 575mm at the widest point £15
9. Ritchey Logic WCS Titanium rails from 1992. You can see the damage to the rear in the pics but it's still a great saddle for a rider. These are really comfortable (for me anyway) and I'm only selling as I have others £30
10. Campagnolo Olympus brake levers in good used condition and perfect working order £20
11. Toe clip package comprises a pair of very lightly used Tioga Powerclips, nos in packaging Tioga Hot Tips and nos Specialized straps. The straps do have a tiny bit of rust on the clamp and dirty mark from storage £25
12. Avocet o2 Air 40R titanium railed saddle. In very nice condition with no rips or tears. Just the most minor of tiny scuffs and some wear to the side logos. Weighs a svelte 212 grams, if you care about that sort of thing £35
13. Campagnolo Olympus cantis (single pair) in perfect working order. Rusty bolt heads. Original pads with some life left and straddles included £12.50
14. XT M733 u-brake. It's very sun faded but is complete and the hardware is good. Pads are more modern and could do with replacing £15
15. Tioga Surefoot VII pedals. These are in really nice condition, just needing a bit of a polish. The bearings are smooth and there is no play in the axles. Nice small cages on these. I'd be keeping them if I didn't have so many pedals £18
16. XT PD-M735 pedals. Bearings are lovely and smooth, very little paint loss. Logos are vivid. Some minor surface corrosion to bolt heads £45
17. 3TTT Pro Light. 25.4mm quill for 1 1/8" steerer. 120mm reach and around 5 degree rise £15 £13
18. XT M741 headset in overall nice condition. The bottom bearings aren't quite as smooth as the top but they're still more than decent. A few light spanner marks and some removal marks on the cups. There is a small scuff next to the XT logo on the bottom cup, which I've tried to capture in the pic. £40 £35 £27.50 £23 posted
19. Odyssey Aerator seatpost 26.8mm in original packaging. This was nos when I bought it but has since been mounted on a bike (though not ridden) hence a couple of light marks. Great vintage gimmick that actually worked £35 £25 posted within the UK. Paypal family/friends or buyer covers the fees please
20. XT M730 headset 1" for 22.2mm quill stem. Logos are good and bearings are smooth. It's missing the plastic washer that sits inside the lock nut £20
21. Syncros Hang Doggy for 25.4mm quill stem. Missing the noodle £22
22. Nos 1987 Selle Italia Anatomic saddle from 1987, in excellent condition £50
23. Answer Hyperlight in black, 23" wide. They don't come in much better condition than this. Uncut with Answer end plugs (which seem to be two different shapes but the logos are the same) £70
24. LX 560 cantis, 2 pairs. These are in good cosmetic condition. The plastic washers around the mounting bolt holes are all present, as are the spring assembly on the rear. No mounting bolts or straddles includes £15
25. Deore DX M650 cantilevers. Full set in very nice condition. Couple of the mounting bolt heads are a bit rusty. No straddles £25 £23 £21
26, Black, 32H XT hubs 135mm rear spacing. Rear is nice and smooth. Front is a bit notchy and needs a service. Well used but plenty of life in them £35
27. Syncros 25.4mm quill stem Technically a road stem I believe, but nothing stopping you sticking it on your mtb. 130mm reach and very minimal rise £25 NOW £20 NOW £15 posted
28. Kona branded Avocet touring saddle from 1990. Very good condition with just the odd small mark £25 NOW £22.50 NOW £20 posted
29. Specialized Heat Treated bar Cut down to 548mm wide £15 NOW £13 posted

Last edited:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back