Nice early 90s components inc Royce, Deore dx, suntour xc

Re: Re:

raymondluxuryyacht":12qlxjgf said:
Will get the calipers out but 99% certain its 68mm otherwise I wouldn't have bought it.

Just looks wide ,and I know some Royce are, to have the option of Lock rings. Let me know Thanks

Re:

Regarding the Bottom Bracket it does appear that measuring between the outside edge of the threads of the cups is 74mm. I believe this means it can take lockrings, though the person that sold it to me had it fitted in an Orange Clockwork with a 68mm shell without using the lockrings but just using the red threadlock liquid. Does this make sense?

From what I have read on the Royce site, there is not a specific version of the bottom bracket for 73mm shells (hence why I believe what I have is for 68mm shells with or without locking rings).

Re:

Looked like 73 to me. It's for a 68 shell and don't mind lockrings, but they are £37 a set. would prefer it to fit flush really. :oops:

Re:

Fair enough. Maybe I can find a use for it if no one is interested. I could always swap it into my p7 as that's running a 118mm shimano at the moment. Had some interest via PMs but think postage cost abroad is off putting for some.

Back