NEW & UNUSED very high spec 2013 18" On One Whippet. SOLD

prezza

BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Hi Guys,

I built this up over past few months in the hope of it being my new trailcentre bike or even considered getting back into XC race circuit.... However me and the wife have decided to move house so need to sell this on as I already have enough bikes (so the wife says!).

Anyway, the bike is completely unused and still has tags on shifters and disc rotors.

This bike is extremely light and I have lots of receipts. Listed at this price (the cheapest I want this to go) as I would like a quick sale and don't wanna mess people around. In fact the cost of the components is far in excess of the asking price so grab a higher spec bargain rather than buy a low spec version from manufacturer.

Parts listed below are brand spanking new and unused for the assembly of this bike:

FRAME - On One Whippet 18inch Gloss lacquered carbon frame. Non decaled model however I did purchase a set and have only fitted headbadge. Other unused decals will come with bike. Frame also heli-taped on downtube, chainstay and under top-tube where cable exposed. All other outer cables also have anti rubbing material fitted to prolong condition. I'm 5'8" and normally ride an 18" bike and this fits me perfect. On one recommend this size up to around 6' on website I believe.

BOTTOM BRACKET - Token pressfit in anodised red

WHEELS - 2013 26inch Mavic Crossride in black

TYRES - Charge Splashback 26x2.1 folding front & rear

TUBES - Kenda

HEADSET - FSA Orbit 1 1/8 intergated

HEADSET SPACERS - On One superlight CNC with 20mm below stem and 20mm above stem for optional stack

GRIPS - Superstar Components Supergripa lock-ons. Olive grips with black alloy end plugs.

SHIFTER - Shimano SL-M60SLX 10 speed rapidfire (left hand shifter will also be supplied should buyer want to fit further chainrings)
DISC BRAKES - Shimano XT M785 F & R complete set in black (2013 wave model).

ROTORS - Shimano SM-RT66. 180mm Front & 160mm rear.

SEATPOST - On One Twelfthy

SEATPOST CLAMP - Superstar Components 34.9mm

SADDLE - Charge Spoon

CHAIN GUIDE - Blackspire Einfachx E-Type, direct mount in black (34-42t compatible)

CHAIN RING - On One stainless 32T silver inner position single speed front ring with Onza anodised red alloy chain bolts

CHAIN - SRAM PC1051 10 speed

CASSETTE - Shimano HG-81 10 speed

REAR MECH - Shimano RD-M663 SLX 10 speed

PEDALS - Shimano M-520 SPD

All cables also obviously brand new.

Lots of receipts inc frame and most of the above parts.

List of components used in build which are not BRAND NEW:

BAR - On One flat race bar. Was on a previous On One build. Has one or two minor marks from shifters etc but too good to replace.

FORKS - 2010/11 Rock Shox SID Team. Blackbox Motion Control. 100mm travel. These have a tiny tiny mark to decal each side of leg which is almost unnoticeable. They could easily pass as brand new, are lucky to have done more than 50miles and I have even just serviced them for good measure. Superb condition! These tiny marks can be seen on the close up pic I have attached of forks. Small mark to silver decal on left fork leg (pic 2) and tiny mark to right fork leg above the letter 'C' of ROCK (pic 5). Probably not worth a mention but there you have it (I am pretty anal with things being right!).

CRANK - Shimano SLX Hollowtech 2 crankarms. Few minor marks on close inspection but again, too good to replace.

Ive seen second hand used ones of this spec go on Ebay for £1400 plis in last 4-6 weeks so be quick at this price as Im happy to sell to fellow Retrobiker at this for quick sale.

This is built up as 1 x 10 drivetrain but I will include a brand new left hand 2 x 10 shifter which was bought as a set with the right hand one so if you wanted to go 2 x 10 you would just need a direct mount front mech and 2 x chainrings.

Gutted to sell this, especially after I aint even rode it to keep it boxfresh, but needs must Im afraid!

**£1000 cash or Paypal Gift please**

Ill post to anywhere in mainland UK for additional £30 or will happily package up for free if you wanna arrange own courier if you cannot collect in person.

Pm and reply on thread if interested please.

*******SOLD******

Cheers
Andy

Attachments

• whippets new wheels 021.JPG
    whippets new wheels 021.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 636
  • whippets new wheels 022.JPG
    whippets new wheels 022.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 636
  • whippets new wheels 024.JPG
    whippets new wheels 024.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 636
  • On One Whippet 011.JPG
    On One Whippet 011.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 636
  • whippets new wheels 019.JPG
    whippets new wheels 019.JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 636
Re: NEW & UNUSED very high spec 18" On One Whippet. £1000!!!

Now £1000 bump. Losing on this but need cash for house. No offers tho please as a bargain at this price. Be quick as advertised elsewhere for more.
Cheers
Andy

Back