Need some rigid (steel) 1-1/8 forks

wordfool

Dirt Disciple
Converting an old Trek 950 to a street bike and need some rigid forks -- anything from Kona, Surly, Spesh, Trek or the other usual aftermarket suspects, 1 1/8 threadless, at least 180mm of steerer, 80mm suspension corrected (so 410-420mm A-C), and with brake bosses.

Color or condition doesn't matter, but preferably relatively rust free and with plenty of life left in 'em.

If you have such an item of two-pronged goodness, give me a price (posted or collected in SW London/NE Surrey). Cheers.

haha.... didn't realize it was your thread so just posted a "still available?" reply. They look good.... gimme a day cuz I have some bids on ebay but I'll def get back to you.

How did they ride? House-o-pain, or fairly forgiving?

A bit 'rigid' ! I was thinking of swapping them over with the forks on my hybrid which are about the same dimensions but curved and have no disc mount but do have some lowrider rack mounts. They are a bit more forgiving, you could have them for the same cash. Matt black in colour and again, very little use.

I've got some P2s that fit the description - 420mm, 190mm(+?), 1 1/8", V or canti only :) Black with scuffed sides :oops:

Say £30posted? Can do pics Sunday (sorry, hectic!)...

i got some curved rigid things from a spesh rocky, long steerer 200+, a tad scruffy, but sound and only £15 posted ;)

Back