Mystery Carbon frame

Gtpulse

Dyna-Tech Fan
Not mine, traditional auction.

Is it junk or something more interesting? Parts look lower end but has internal cable routing and integrated seatpost clamp.

I haven’t had time to scour AliExpress to see if it’s one of those yet!

https://www.easyliveauction.com/cat...2e81eb9357e7ef448a6646f/general-sale-lot-532/

Looks like the rear brake cable should be going to the hanger on the wishbone part so wondering if the v-brakes are a swap out.

Added a screenshot to save clicking on the link
03307521-E5B9-45A6-AD19-BE403EBAAC24.jpeg

Last edited:
Instinct is it’s an early Chinesium Carbon offering - it’s set up for cantis but has v-brakes on there. The shifter cable stops look a bit odd almost like they’ve got road bike adjuster type stops on the downtube? The front end looks better than the back end in term of kit.

It really isn’t one but does look similar to a Koga from 1994 in respect of the rear stays, still wrong cable routing.

I love a bike mystery.

222CA9A0-6C90-4477-9402-1C0B288CF022.jpeg

You know what it has a resemblance to the liyang carbon pro I had and sold on Retrobike last year
Can you tell I’m laid up with a bad leg, my concentration span isn’t long enough for films at the moment but perfect for bike sleuthing. Found a photo
1648292408619.jpeg

Did they also make monocoques? Your sold one looks a lot like a British Eagle. Really like it!

Not sure on the monocoque frames, will have to investigate.
The styling reminded me of the liyang after you suggested the brand.

Back