Moved to post 98 forum

Let your dentist know before you use them extensively thats a lot of force through a 1 bilt clamp. Never mind the garbage ergonomics that will **** your wrists.

Let your dentist know before you use them extensively thats a lot of force through a 1 bilt clamp. Never mind the garbage ergonomics that will **** your wrists.
Hmmmm I have always used bar ends on flat bars and never broken one so they may be ok, but point taken, not sure about the ergonomics yet, I will try them and let you know

Hmmmm I have always used bar ends on flat bars and never broken one so they may be ok, but point taken, not sure about the ergonomics yet, I will try them and let you know
Do you put your bar ends on upside down? Completely different position that has no comparison at all.

I know of people running these, there's better quality ones available, I think they'd be alright for a light rider. I wouldn't trust them. You can apply a lot more force on these due to their length and the fact that they're dropped, so it's a bit iffy. Bar ends are shorter and you don't apply nearly as much force unto them due to their position/orientation

Also Mangizmo I thought the new graft was keeping you off the forum?

I have a dream, like many great men of history. The dream is that you'll one day post your bike related questions in the post 98 Bike Chat.
Was just first part of induction today, finished at 15.00, havent gotten into the job proper yet, and I suppose that would be a better place for my posts agreed

🤦🏻‍♂️

I’m convinced this is a forum member on a monumental wind up under an alias. It literally can’t be a real person.

Back