Modolo, Shimano, Weinmann brake calipers & levers + more.

Dicky71

Retro Guru
Here are some parts that someone might be able to put to good use. I thought i would see if there is any interest. All the items are from the 80's.
1) A pair of unused, if my memory serves me well, silver Modolo Speedy brake levers. One of them had a rust stain on the front of it which i polished away. Unfortunately some of the Modolo text disapeared in the process. The rubber hoods are in excellent condition. No wear or damage to them. No scratches on the end of the levers. They were replaced with the black Weinmann levers when i built up a bike i had in the middle of the 80´s. I just wanted the calipers to match the chrome forks & chrome rear triangle that were on the frame. Have been lying around in various places at my parents house since about 1985.
Asking price, £30 + postage costs. (postage can be cheaper if the purchaser lives in U.K. & i'm in the country. I am coming over in the beginning of January as it happens.)
2) A pair of Modolo Speedy brake calipers. Well used, in need of a good clean. Missing an Allen bolt on one of them. However one pair of the brake pads have been replaced.
Asking price, £15 + postage costs.
3) A pair of used black Weinmann Delta Pro levers only. A little bit of colour missing from the front of them. The hoods are just a little torn on the underside but otherwise in good shape, imo.
Asking price £15 + postage costs.
4) A pair of Shimano 105 BR1050 calipers only. Appear to be in working order. Some meat left on the pads. Just need a clean up.
Asking price £15 + postage costs.
5) Campagnolo aero seatpost. I think it's Triomphe or Victory. Polished up it will look like new. 27,2mm dia.
Asking price, let us say £20 + postage costs.
6) Cinelli 1A stem. £10 + postage costs.
7) Cinelli Criterium bars, 65-40. £10 + postage costs.
What the postage cost could be depends on where you live & if you decide to buy something before i travel over to the U.K. I thought i could take the bits with me & post them from there, if you don't happen to live in Sweden or Scandinavia, that is. Am i making sense? Feel free to ask any relevant questions otherwise.
Happy New Year fellow cyclists.

Re: At this moment.

The Modolo calipers are sold pending payment & delivery. The Campagnolo Aero style seatpost is up for grabs again. I have de-gunked it & given it a good polish. It looks much better even great imo. I am coming over to the U.K. on Friday & if someone wants to buy an item(s) then i can post from the U.K. when i arrive. I shall be flying into Stansted & travelling to S.Wales by car if someone would like to collect/pick up. Now is the time to make a decision if you want to buy something because by Friday it will be a tad too late(regarding postage costs/hassle). Feel free to ask a question.
Regards,
Richard Lees.

Back