Misspelt Bontrager Privateer frame and parts £49 BIN

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Re:

Splatter Paint":38ngwuds said:
Should the mech hanger look like that?

Yes - they do look a bit odd at a glance but I've owned another Privateer and it was identical...

EDIT:

I'm still sure that it's okay but I would probably check if it is straight? It looks a little twisted to me on one of the shots. Otherwise a cracking deal though IMO

Re:

Anyone noticed the two piece seat stays and removable brake studs? Screams Race rather than Privateer to me, could be wrong though :)

Cheers
Stu

Re:

stu":vtyqizis said:
Anyone noticed the two piece seat stays and removable brake studs? Screams Race rather than Privateer to me, could be wrong though :)

Cheers
Stu

I thought that the stays looked two piece, but wasn't 100% sure due to the pic quality - didn't spot that the bosses were removed though. I guess that does make it a race then?

Either way it's now gone - hopefully to a good home :)

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":3n8dn3rf said:
ferrus":3n8dn3rf said:
Eagerly awaiting its arrival!

Bargain!

Await the build thread? Was it a 19"?

Mike

The seller says it's 18.75'' C-C so I guess that makes it an XL.
I was really looking for a decent cheap frame for my mate, but at 6'4'' I think this is still too small ..I'll probably have to keep it myself :D
Be nice to be able to use a short stem for a change.

Latest posts

Back