Wanted Middleburn Cranks with Spider (ideally 5 bolt 94bcd, but open to what's around)

Fam Allen

Retro Guru
In search of some middleburn cranks with spider, ideally 5 bolt triple, but open to what's around.

Would be so grateful if anyone has any they'd be willing to let go for a reasonable price.

Thanks

i have a pair of RS2s i was going to list soon they do have a crack on the none drive side tho, not sure if that's any help!?

there are a few options on Ebay currently if you haven't already looked?
Thanks Primo. Been looking, but nothing ideal for me currently on there. Hoping someone here might have something stashed that better suits.

Thanks Primo. Been looking, but nothing ideal for me currently on there. Hoping someone here might have something stashed that better suits.

What model are you looking for? i may have something if i can be persuaded to let it go..

An RS3 or RS7 with a triple spider. If I was being more specific a red or black spider would be even better!

An RS3 or RS7 with a triple spider. If I was being more specific a red or black spider would be even better!

middleburn.jpg

this is what i have spare currently, i was keeping this for a Hot build but ended up selling it a while back. Let me give it some thought over the weekend.

Back