MASSIVE titanium clearout - All SOLD

Hands off my Airborne!!

I am picking this up from Steve on Saturday. If by any chance it isn't suitable for my project, I will let you know. However don't hold your breath, the dimensions are almost identical to the Van Nic Zion I've got, so I think the Airborne is going to be perfect for the Rigid fork light trail/road/town bike that I am going to build.

Airborne is flying!!

I have just finished the build of the Airborne and it is fantastic! It weighs in at just a fraction of 10Kgs, which since I haven't fitted any special gear I reckon is pretty good for a bike that is capable off road. I have only done a very short spin around the local roads but the ride feels great. I am very pleased. Thanks to Gt_Steve for the frame. Sorry to disappoint Stevetait but the frame is definitely not available.

Attachments

• Airborne.jpg
    Airborne.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 451
  • Airborne.jpg
    Airborne.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 451
Looks nice mate... I was only a back up btw if you changed your mind, I was not trying to whip it away!

Get it dirty! :D

You've already built the Airborne! I picked up the Obed a few weeks ago and have only got seatpost, seat and tyres so far! It's sooo nice to look at though :D

I must apologise for posting the same HUGE picture twice, just my incompetence.
I tried it off road yesterday, and it went superbly, when your cycling through slippery sticky mud, rigid forks seem to be much better than suspension. Gears seem to be a bit of waste of time too, the front mech completely disappeared under the mud, and promptly stopped working, jammed up with mud! Fine after a good wash down afterwards.

Back