Withdrawn Marin rockstar tanwall tyres

Mod-Master

Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
Mine I think are toast, I need some that have a nice sidewall and good amounts of tread

I will consider other tyres, like perhaps tanwall wtb velociraptors but mainly looking for Marin

Hi There Mod-Master, just joined here but I'm a bit of a Marin obsessed chap. Recently picked up a Bolinas Ridge '96 and fitted tan-wall "Lucky Stone tyres from:
It's the one's marked as sold out however they are on ebay at ~£20 per pair. They not only look good on the bike they actually work well too. Good luck finding genuine Marin tyres, I hunted for months to get a pair for my other Marin. ATB - BOBU

The Bolinas. Just so you can see how they look!

Attachments

• Marin Bolinas Ridge 1996.JPG
    Marin Bolinas Ridge 1996.JPG
    647.5 KB · Views: 8
Wow, that is heavy! They didn't seem that bad when I fitted them but I'd stripped out the Schwalbe road tyres a few days prior. I originally fitted a pair of Duro Vantage tyres which looked VERY Marin however one sidewall had a bulge I didn't notice and MAY have caused a buckle on the rear I've trued it now and put the tyres shown on and they have worked well, road and trail. Glad you got sorted, ATB - BOBU.

Back