Marin Eldridge Grade 1995

Mjbessant

Retro Newbie
I am really sorry to anyone trying to message me but I have not been given priviledges to reply or send a message. I have contacted the site but still waiting for a response.

Bought this brilliant bike in 1995. Spent months looking at it in the shop window of a bike shop in Solihull, then tested it and couldn't believe how light it was and how amazingly smooth the gears were. Couldn't afford it so agreed with the shop to provide 10 x GBP100 post dated cheques. Then married a mountaineer so this bike has done less than 200 miles in 25 years.

Every single bit is original (e.g Marin saddle, bottle holder, deore LX everything Mavic 400s etc). Only things changed are innertubes. Odd frame bits of rust and paint plemish. Worst bit of rust is on both peddle buckles, unexplainably. Fully working but one innertube needs replacing.

3 x 8 gears. Not sure of exact frame size but measures c29 inches from floor to top of saddle stem and inside of frame triangle is 16inch height, 21 inch top, 23 inch diagonal.

More pics but only allowed to upload a few.

GBP300. I am in Horsham West Sussex for collection.

Attachments

• Marin whole bike 1.jpg
    Marin whole bike 1.jpg
    889.5 KB · Views: 311
  • Marin whole bike 2.jpg
    Marin whole bike 2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 308
  • Marin Butt.jpg
    Marin Butt.jpg
    872.1 KB · Views: 304
  • Marin Frame Lower.jpg
    Marin Frame Lower.jpg