Manitou M1/2/3 steerers for sale,1in & 1-1/8th threaded/less

M-Power

Old School Grand Master
A range of OEM Manitou 1/2 & 3 and maybe 4 steerers for sale. To be updated with pics and specs. What do you need ?

First up is a NOS OEM 1in uncut 330mm threadless steerer £70 PPG + shipping. Patina from storage all these years. Hard to find. i imported it from Oz for mucho dinero more than im asking ;) Now Sold

Attachments

• 179C11B2-6632-4BE4-A244-41C269FDBEED.jpeg
    179C11B2-6632-4BE4-A244-41C269FDBEED.jpeg
    26.7 KB · Views: 446
Im after a Manitou 3 crown and steerer 1 1/8" threadless please

Currently using a Manitou magnum crown and steerer threadless on a Manitou 3lower legs ,but too short

Worked ok, but now its going in a different frame im needing the original parts again and longer steerer.

Thanks

Re:

I only have two 1 1/8th threaded steerer crowns left now. ( May have
more in storage will look asap ) One has a longer crown effective A-C than the other by 5mm, so ‘presumably’ for Mani 3/4forks ( 144mm steerer £ 29mm of thread ). The other is suited to the earlier Mani 1/2 fork geometries ( 153mm steerer £ 33mm of thread ) . Note the lower A-C one has had its steerer swopped but both are OEM crowns, much stronger than the cheap ones the crack from ebay.

An easy enough job to do with a press, is to swop out and press fit in a
new steerer. A seller called Jenny Christian on ebay makes custom length Ti steerers for these. Had loads from him over the years and they are stronger and less prone to failure than Alu ones. If you send him the crown he will press fit it for you and customise everything, threads, reinforcing internals etc

Asking just £40 for each of these crown steerers PP GIft + shipping
again less than I originally paid. I will also list Manitou forks with various other spec steerers on here shortly.

MP

Attachments

• B35FA070-1F73-45CD-B10F-3D27D37267B4.jpeg
    B35FA070-1F73-45CD-B10F-3D27D37267B4.jpeg
    19.9 KB · Views: 377
  • 163C3995-9982-4441-A845-A13EE0B275A5.jpeg
    163C3995-9982-4441-A845-A13EE0B275A5.jpeg
    36.1 KB · Views: 377
M-Power":3sddyghi said:
A range of OEM Manitou 1/2 & 3 and maybe 4 steerers for sale. To be updated with pics and specs. What do you need ?

First up is a NOS OEM 1in uncut 330mm threadless steerer £70 PPG + shipping. Patina from storage all these years. Hard to find. i imported it from Oz for mucho dinero more than im asking ;)

Hello,
If the 1" it's available I'll take it.

Thank you
Ricardo.

Ricardo Fonseca":22w06ejb said:
M-Power":22w06ejb said:

First up is a NOS OEM 1in uncut 330mm threadless steerer £70 PPG + shipping. Patina from storage all these years. Hard to find. i imported it from Oz for mucho dinero more than im asking ;)

Hello,

Thank you
Ricardo.

For some reason, can't PM you.
Here's my email:
ricardoccfonseca@gmail.com

Thank you

Re: Re:

M-Power":2nrzsds6 said:
more in storage will look asap ) One has a longer crown effective A-C than the other by 5mm, so ‘presumably’ for Mani 3/4forks. The other is suited to the earlier Mani 1/2 fork geometries. Note the lower A-C one has had its steerer swopped but both are OEM crowns, much stronger than the cheap ones the crack from ebay.

new steerer. A seller called Jenny Christian on ebay makes custom length Ti steerers for these. Had loads from him over the years and they are stronger and less prone to failure than Alu ones. If you send him the crown he will press fit it for you and customise everything, threads, reinforcing internals etc

again less than I originally paid. I will also list Manitou forks with various other spec steerers on here shortly.

MP

What length are the steerers though?

Re: Re:

Magpiegifts":2v3ohf62 said:
M-Power":2v3ohf62 said:
more in storage will look asap ) One has a longer crown effective A-C than the other by 5mm, so ‘presumably’ for Mani 3/4forks. The other is suited to the earlier Mani 1/2 fork geometries. Note the lower A-C one has had its steerer swopped but both are OEM crowns, much stronger than the cheap ones the crack from ebay.

MP

What length are the steerers though?

Soz, measurements now updated.

Ricardo Fonseca":4ou81e50 said:
Ricardo Fonseca":4ou81e50 said:
M-Power":4ou81e50 said:

Hello,

Thank you
Ricardo.

For some reason, can't PM you.
Here's my email:
ricardoccfonseca@gmail.com

Thank you

OK Eml sent :cool:

MP

Back