LX stuff, light wheels, Rockshox! Cassette!

ishaw":ccmnil8m said:
How can we queue when we don't know what time the shop opens :?

The problem with dibs is someone is saying "everyone else back off, because I might want to buy this". Someone who has been looking for that one elusive part for years misses out, the people who do the dibs back out, and I'm left with lots of bike bits that I don't need anymore.

What I do is choose not on who answers the ad first, but on who I think will use/appreciate the bits most. People I know IRL or have dealt with before usually get preferential treatment, then regulars to the forum, then anyone. Someone, somewhere in the deal will end up disappointed, but then they always will; I think this way is fairer all round.

I'm taking photos of the bits this morning.

Hi Chris

Any idea what model Rock Shox the forks are, steerer size and length?

Thanks

On freecycle in our area (some years ago when I use to follow it), we brought out a everyone post interest then after a specified time (by the poster, say a day, week etc) they could be pulled out a hat, best sob story etc, personal preference.
Rather than first come first serve as lot of people only read at the weekend or via the digest. Seemed to work before I stopped following the group.

I forget what acronym we put in the title.

FluffyChicken":4kpuyxs5 said:
On freecycle in our area (some years ago when I use to follow it), we brought out a everyone post interest then after a specified time (by the poster, say a day, week etc) they could be pulled out a hat, best sob story etc, personal preference.
Rather than first come first serve as lot of people only read at the weekend or via the digest. Seemed to work before I stopped following the group.

I kind of like that idea, but I think Sithlord would be a bit upset :LOL:

Prometheus":h4vjnnfb said:
FluffyChicken":h4vjnnfb said:

I kind of like that idea, but I think Sithlord would be a bit upset :LOL:

PMSL :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Judy T2s. 1998? 1 1/8 steerer, but I cannot for the life of me find a tape measure. Ahead.

Attachments

• DSCN0031.JPG
    DSCN0031.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 633
Back