Giant ATX Team DH (Rob Warner Replica)

Re: Giant ATX DH Rob Warner Replica (Finished)

ChrisBrown81":1ujc52eq said:
The more i look at this the more it pushes to finish the Lobo. It is such a fantastic build. Im still unsure on the black or polished back end. If i leave the back end i'll get the red spring obln and re do the boxxers in red. Im defo going to take my time and follow your lead on quality!

Mate def finish your build, I got my comp 16's so back in the UK i have 2 comp 24's ones brand new and the other is in good condition.

My old man will be home in a few days so if your interested let me know and ill see what I can sort out for ya with a price and postage.

Don't suppose you wanna swap bikes do ya ? haha

Thanks for the props guys, super happy with how it came out.

There is a world cup dh race over here in Australia in April and a few people on an Australian forum have mentioned that I should take it there and get Warner to ride it down the track haha great idea but it would probably fall apart.

Yeah get me a price and I'll pay you today pal!! I've decided I'm going to bite the bullet and go all black.....

props on ya build dude that is worldclass
10 months start to finish is amazing considering your attention to detail
ride it like you built it.....

So I rode to work today and on my arrival a broncolor para 220 rocked up to the studio also (If you know your camera gear this is a very expensive and give an amazing type of light, If you don't know your camera gear its that big black thing with broncolor on it and its silver inside)

I was going to shoot the bike with a basic kinda setup but am now going to use the para reflector instead. Hopefully try get it done over the weekend with pics next week

Attachments

• IMG_0886.jpg
    IMG_0886.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 1,469

Are you going to shoot it using a Hasselblad, Canon 5D or Nikon D4? Sorry the camera geek in me is coming out. Pics should be impressive - looking forward to seeing them!

Buzzsaw":2us9zb1t said:
Are you going to shoot it using a Hasselblad, Canon 5D or Nikon D4? Sorry the camera geek in me is coming out. Pics should be impressive - looking forward to seeing them!

Im probably going to use my new Fuji X Pro 1 for the main shots and for the detail shots I have access to a Phase One back and a Hasselblad flex body which if you have ever seen one is a very obnoxious looking camera haha, you have to look through the viewfinder and setup the shot and then take it off and put the digital back on and then turn a few dials and use a cable release and wait for the shot to pop up on the computer.

Attachments

• IMG_0355.jpg
    IMG_0355.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 1,442

Impressive bit of kit both camera and the BIKE! :D Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Back