Kona Stinky Rear Seat Stay OB SS #4 urgently needed

RetroGra

Dirt Disciple
Hi All,

Its been a while since I have been active but having recently moved into our own house I can now get back to building up my retro mountain bike collection.

This was re-ignited recent when I saw a circa Year 2000 KOna Stinky Dee Lux frame and a few orginal (ish) bits for sale locally.

I won the auction on Fleabay and duly picked up my new purchase. Unfortunatly even though I inspected it prior to collection, when I started to strip it down the rear seat stay just fell off of one of the mountings. One leg had completely cracked through on one side of the locating holes.

I missed out on an OE part on Ebay which I was just too slow to purchased at £60 but wondered if anyone had one of these for sale??? And any other parts for this bike.

Ideally forks, seat post, saddles, gear levers, brakes etc.

I have the wheels, stem and handlebars.

Thanks in advance.

Link to ebay part for reference only: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2000-2002-KO ... 2979671035

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back