Sorted Kona Race Light handlebars with good decals

I’ve got a pair of silver bars (no logos) and a nice kona stem from a 98 Cindercone

Edit- and I’ve got a 98 Cindercone frame too

Last edited:
I’ve got a pair of silver bars (no logos) and a nice kona stem from a 98 Cindercone

Edit- and I’ve got a 98 Cindercone frame too
Thank you, appreciate the offer. I was really hoping for a set of handlebars with the Race Light logos still intact if poss, maybe I can let you know if I cant find any? Unfortunately the stem is too new for my current bike projects . Cheers

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking for some Kona Race Light handlebars and also some cantilever brakes please?

Also, I would probably be interested in any other original kona parts/complete bikes from the early 90's if anyone is selling? Cheers

im 99.9% certain I have a pair of the race light bars in excellent condition, I will check when im back at work next week

See my ad for Kona 'bars, stem etc.
Also, got a few pairs of Shimano cantis but not a set of four. What type do you want?

See my ad for Kona 'bars, stem etc.
Also, got a few pairs of Shimano cantis but not a set of four. What type do you want?
Thanks for the heads up.
Unfortunately the decals on your bars are too worn. My current set is very similar condition to yours, and I am trying to upgrade.
I picked up some cantis last week - so I am good for those now.

Good luck with the sales. Cheers.

Attachments

• kona hb.jpg
    kona hb.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 2
  • kona hb 2.jpg
    kona hb 2.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 1
  • kona hb 3.jpg
    kona hb 3.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 1
  • kona hb 560.jpg