Kona Kilauea 1994 designer

I think that I read that he designed the 94 range, but left before they came out so no more designed by JM logos which where still on the 93 models.

Interesting, didn't know that. Do you remember where you read it?

I might have misremembered…

Just checked the great man’s profile on LinkedIn, states he designed up to 1991 and I suppose 92/93 were the same design hence they kept putting the stickers on.

I’m probably getting confused with the fact that the 94 and next few years are basically the same design principle, just suspension corrected so it’s sort of his design looking from across the room whilst squinting…

That being said I do see a lot of people mention Joe Murray designed on '94 bikes, but obviously the '94's wouldn't be too far off designwise from the 92/93, why get rid of a good desig, ye know?

I’m probably getting confused with the fact that the 94 and next few years are basically the same design principle, just suspension corrected so it’s sort of his design looking from across the room whilst squinting…
Seems we were just on to the same thing :D

I'm going to say you cracked it and get back to the film I was watching. Have a good one mate

Back