Kona kapu 1995 almost like new

knickering

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Hey.
I had a bit of luck last night.
I got this almost new Kona kapu cheap. I remember that there hung three of them in the store I was an apprenticed in. At the time I would not own it. We had them for 5 years and had to sell the very cheap. Now they are very hard to get so my luck I could get this one.

38423127052_a1ff0b9588_b.jpg

The bike just have minimal damage

YT5Cbz1mTpXNCnNWobrlhUTX7OkSFKt5mdNLlAv-99Q%2CvxD39hkPDD7bYmrzhOf3dbarKe4o8-xJ4HnugpKfD-4

pyhj-Yct-ZIDIl1ppFiNmpCWXiPN3o1B_NJM4Mhz0Fs%2CJ6ncaFltgyTrZX_nK9rDtCsyCp8Pxxk7Z-7KxZiOJS0

it only lacks a good wash, polishing and a little oil and it will be as good as new :)

Thanks,
Tom.

Re: Re:

al-onestare":234la1s8 said:
Well done! Here's it's slightly older prototype / early bird release brother :)

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=278183&p=2075881

jdgu.jpg

They ride REALLY well - the short stays meaning the power goes right down on anything going up.

If you ever see a '97 then please let me know :)

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=239743&hilit=kapu

Ye thats a nice bike you got there :)
Just got my old boss to look for a 1994 kona haole for me. Hoping the owner will sell :)

Will keep an eye out for a 1997 kapu for you. Think we only sold 1 of them back then

Re:

Ok, we need to talk!! The fact you've even seen one in the flesh is a start. To date Dr Dew was the only person I've found who had!

To see a 94 Haole would be wicked too. They are really capable machines.

al-onestare":2vru949s said:
Ok, we need to talk!! The fact you've even seen one in the flesh is a start. To date Dr Dew was the only person I've found who had!

To see a 94 Haole would be wicked too. They are really capable machines.

The owner of the 94 Ti Haole is an x-Pro rider. My old boss will ask hem if he wants to sell the next time they meet.
Hope he will sell but I think hes answer will be no :( I will have to wait and see.

I had a chance to buy a Ti Haole a couple of years ago, beautiful frame!

Unfortunately the seller was rather unreasonable so had to pass. Good luck to you Tom, fingers crossed the guy will sell ;)

al-onestare":3dm7cxyu said:
Canuck":3dm7cxyu said:
Look's good Tom, nice score! :cool:

Let me know if you find another ;)

I think this is the only Kona model I have you don't have ;) :LOL:

Yes, and I find that very unfair indeed ;)

Back