Killer V frame build up.

Looking good mate. In my defence, I checked the frame over thoroughly before sending it to you and I never spotted the crack! I even specifically checked the dropouts as that's where they normally go! I did let her go fairly cheapish so hopefully you don't feel hard done by! Glad you get her fixed though, lovely frame.

Looking good mate. In my defence, I checked the frame over thoroughly before sending it to you and I never spotted the crack! I even specifically checked the dropouts as that's where they normally go! I did let her go fairly cheapish so hopefully you don't feel hard done by! Glad you get her fixed though, lovely frame.
Absolutely - no hard feelings at all! It was such a fine crack and didn’t show up until I started polishing the frame. Easily sorted by my local welders - if anything I was more frustrated that it stopped me (briefly) from building the bike up!
Thanks again for selling me the frame - like I say - this was a bucket list bike for me and they really don’t crop up that often.
👍😀

Latest posts

Back