June Bristol Bike Jumble!

Agency_Scum

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
The Bristol Bike Jumble is on again on Saturday JUNE 3RD midday at BW Cycling.
MANY MANY thanks to Bw Cycling for allowing this event to be hosted in their lovely car park ( shade in summer, rain cover in winter!! )
Brunel Lock
Smeaton Road
Bristol, BS1 6SE
Setting up a seller's pitch is free! You'll need your own table ( or a blanket, whatever )
There's a few things you can do to help continue the goodwill we have with BW Cycling
PLEASE SEE ME to get a seller's spot and don't just pitch up in the middle of BW Cycling's customer car park-that really would not be nice.
NO SETTING UP BEFORE 11:45
Please try and bring a float ( about £50 in smaller notes and pound coins will do fine )
I'm Mark Barnett and my number is 07971667824 if you need to contact me and sort out details.

How to get there and parking...

On a side note: I’d just like to thank and highly recommend ( the buggers gave me no discount so this is genuine ) the bike shop HOLY SPOKES of east Bristol. I’m the mechanic for my club THE CHEESY RIDERS with a lot of spanner mileage but I’ve no air compressor nor mileage with tubeless tyres. It’s the first time in over 30 years I’ve had to leave my bike at a bike shop to get it fixed. They were quick, professional, charged a competitive price and did an excellent job fitting my new tyre. Bloody good shop!

Latest posts

Back