Jules's emigration clear out - Frames and Forks

julesg007

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi all,

I'll be emigrating soon so I need to clear all of my extra bike parts so pleased to be offering them to the forum. Been a while since I've been on the site as I've be overseas so if my prices are off please let me know but I'm open to offers anyway! Postage extra but at cost. Happy for pick up as well.

Frames

Please note that all of the retro frames will need re-finishing. Better pictures upon request.

GT RTS with RST 381 forks, seat post and clamp, Tioga h/set & BB. Please note the rear bottom stay is broken but I am supplying a replacement. Unfortunatly the frame will need re-spraying as the frame has got some corrosion under the paint. Size small. Was purchased new by myself. £65.00

Mongoose IBOC Pro SX with Answer Manitou Comp forks. Carbon fiber frameset. 16" c-c. £150

Raleigh Dyna Tech MT4. Titanium frameset and rear chain stays. Double butted steel forks. Seat post included. £75

British Eagle 50/50 frameset and forks. Reynolds 531 main frame tubes. c-c 19". Rear mech hanger has been removed. £25

Pinnacle Team FS. Limited edition frameset (41 of 100). 100mm rear travel with Fox float RP23 shock. Size large (5-10 to 6-1 height range). Comes with a Cane Creek headset, sock pump and cable rub protecters. Was a £1,000 frameset, purchased but change of plans means it was never used so really its as new. Have a set of DT Swiss XMC100's which would be a perfect fit for this frame. £250

Halfords Apollo Stunt Jump Frame. 14" frame. With seat post and seat post clamp. £15.00

Forks

Will be added later

Back