For Sale John Pavey Reynolds 653 frameset - 19.5" c-t £250

Slimtim

Retro Guru
This is a high quality frameset made from Reynolds 653. It bears the John Pavey brand and has been carefully built as you can see from the way the seatstays are shot in to the frame. I bought this frame for my children to use but it turns out that they are keener on mountain bikes so it has only been lightly used by 40KG riders - an easy life! The rear spacing is 130mm so the frameset will take a modern groupset, allen key rim brakes, and standard 700c wheels. The toptube c-c is 20.75" and the headtube is 3". The paint is a sort of marbled ruby colour, there are a few marks consistent with use and storage but as the paint effect is varigated, the marks tend to blend in! In summary then, this is a lovely frameset which is only being sold due to no longer being big enough. I'm happy to provide more pictures, post, answer questions, and you are welcome to inspect and collect from SW London. P1020592.JPG P1020593.JPG P1020594.JPG P1020596.JPG P1020598.JPG

I recently bought a very similar one in blue. I was attracted to the paint, the seat cluster, the internal top tube cable routing, and 653 tubing. It's surprisingly light in weight.

Attachments

• John Pavey a.jpg
    John Pavey a.jpg
    284.2 KB · Views: 4
Back