Isis cranks

Skapegoat

Dirt Disciple
So I picked up a Gt I Drive 1.0 the day before I went on holidays.
I gave it a glance over and realised it needed a new shock kit, forks rebuilt and there was play in the BB.
No play in the Idrive system but I'll take it out for a clean and regressed.

I stupidly ordered the wrong BB by using some random forum info.
Yes beers and credit cards don't mix well.
So now I have a square taper BB that I don't need and I need to order the correct ISIS crank.

Am I right in thinking it's a 68/73 x113mm
And what the hell does E mean?

Or am I into the bigger bucks with this fancy I drive system.

Another budget friendly option if its correct?

I'm not sure this bike will be financially sensible by the end of basic servicing but it may keep me out of the pub. 🤣

So now I have a square taper BB that I don't need and I need to order the correct ISIS BOTTOM BRACKET.

I really should read my own brain thoughts before posting.

So I picked up a Gt I Drive 1.0 the day before I went on holidays.
I gave it a glance over and realised it needed a new shock kit, forks rebuilt and there was play in the BB.
No play in the Idrive system but I'll take it out for a clean and regressed.

I stupidly ordered the wrong BB by using some random forum info.
So now I have a square taper BB that I don't need and I need to order the correct ISIS crank.

Am I right in thinking it's a 68/73 x113mm
And what the hell does E mean?

Or am I into the bigger bucks with this fancy I drive system.

Another budget friendly option if its correct?

I'm not sure this bike will be financially sensible by the end of basic servicing but it may keep me out of the pub. 🤣

The E means it can be used with a bottom bracket mounted front derailleur. All th ones you've linked to can be used with 73 mm or 68 mm (with spacers) bottom bracket shells, so it would be fine - for the last one, there's two options, so make sure you choose the 68/73 if the bottom bracket shell is 73 mm.

I am by no means an expert but the splines on the SRAM & Truvativ BB's that you linked do not look like ISIS splines to me.
I would play it safe and order one that has ISIS in the description (if you are sure that is compatible with your cranks).

Back