Is anyone in touch with Big Eck these days

Re:

I met him a year ago at the bike station. Big Eck is less big, lives in Livingston with a new partner and works as a butcher in a meatpacking plant. Other than that he does not seem to be as much into bikes as he was and I know nothing else but he seems happy :)

big.eck":227rjl4z said:
I’m still here, what did I break ? Lol

You're alive!!!

Dont think you broke anything - I was hunting for a Silver Bulb hub to build a wheel set and way back in the mists of time I remember leaving it with you for a diesel bath to get the lockring off but I cant remember getting it back, any chance you could have a squizz and see if its there?

boxxer":1vpzyxr3 said:
big.eck":1vpzyxr3 said:
I’m still here, what did I break ? Lol

You're alive!!!

Dont think you broke anything - I was hunting for a Silver Bulb hub to build a wheel set and way back in the mists of time I remember leaving it with you for a diesel bath to get the lockring off but I cant remember getting it back, any chance you could have a squizz and see if its there?

Ooft, I did get the lock ring off and you took it back and bought a c2 no.2 brake and something turquoise, I think it was a front qr ? I have boxes of tools/motorbike and bike bits in the shed I’ll have a really good look just in case but I’d never keep something that wasn’t mine and I’d never throw anything hope away either lol

Hope your doing well :D

I'm good mate, few less bikes and a lot less hair!

I remember the C2 #2 which I still have but no hub or lockring, it may just be lost to the mists of time...

Back