Wanted Interesting or different v brake levers

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I've recently acquired what I'd call an interesting set of v brakes, odyssey 'a' brakes. They are pretty beefy looking in all their glory, also looking for some equally hardy, robust looking levers to complement them.

I'm fortunate enough to have a stash of more svelte looking brakes and levers so hoping there are some levers out there that won't look out of place pulling these anchors.

Yes, I'm very aware that I'm probably, in fact definitely a little OCD when I shouldn't be about such things, but strong and solid looking brakes must be pulled by a worthy opponent.

I have an option in said stash, but where's the fun in that? They are a great lever but not quite in keeping with the brakes. Open to options, nothing too low rent though don't mind low budget :)

Last edited:
Reactions: al
not for sale any longer, but those had been hardy, robust looking and very unique levers

Rather looking on my own, but what about Box lever (they are for long and short pull) or Machine tech?

Some more, different V-Brake levers are
Truvativ (had those earlier, but sold a while ago)
Truvativ Lever V-Brakes 20200111_152846 - Copy.jpg

or Tioga BL-M1000
Tioga BL-M1000 Bremshebel ebay.jpg

Both are a bit optimized for Gripshift, so maybe not the best looking option if you aren't using such shifters.

Back