Wanted Ibis frame and forks in large / extra large

Remko

Senior Retro Guru
Hi,

To build a nice rider I'm looking for some pre-1994 Ibis frame and forks. I'd need at least a large or maybe extra large depending geometry. Condition is not that important. Please let me know if you have anything nice. Thanks.

I’ve got a 20” Ibis Mai Tai (Titanium) but I’m fairly sure it’s a 1998, overall good to very good condition apart from the transfers. If you’re interested I can take some photos in the next couple of days. Won’t be mega money as I’ve got my eye on something else and it’s really too big for me.

I’ve got a 20” Ibis Mai Tai (Titanium) but I’m fairly sure it’s a 1998, overall good to very good condition apart from the transfers. If you’re interested I can take some photos in the next couple of days. Won’t be mega money as I’ve got my eye on something else and it’s really too big for me.
Thanks for the offer. I'm almost sure it's too small for me. But I think the 20" center top frame (large) was the largest Mai Tai available. The Mojo from the same year was offered in xl and xxl.
Still, if you could send some photos, that would be very nice, thanks.

To have an idea about the sizing, some photos of the bike I ride at the moment. I think this is a xl frame. But the geometry is different than the Mai Tai. It has a shorter toptube and a longer headtube.

20220808_111709_copy_1000x750.jpg

20220808_112801_copy_750x1000.jpg

Back