I might be going mad but can you tell me?

GITANE80

Devout Dirtbag
Hi guys I'm not usually stumped, but I need a guide to where this bike pump would start and finish?
Would it sit on the two lower bars and just hook at that tip end because I'm struggling to work out the size and diameter that will fit correctly the question is 11" or 12" bike pump its 11" from the crank bar and 12" from that lower flat end with the circle?
Between the two frame bars is about 20mm apart!

Shaun there used to be a bike pump you can see the tip in picture two where it hooks onto I'm trying to work out the length of bike pump that would fit that space where the kick stand starts or where the other place it would sit is on the two frame bars near the crank?

Re:

just wondered if the end of the pump was profiled to push onto the near side chain stay. or perhaps
the lower peg was a band on.the top peg does look off set
do you think its had a re spray and the scar from a broken lower pip have been smoothed and painted.

Lower end of the pump will rest on the chainstay.
I had the same set up on an old training bike.

Just remember to take it off and leave it somewhere dry if you get caught out in the rain. I destroyed my pumps regularly by forgetting.

Usually found out when the damn things snapped in the middle of nowhere, in the pitch dark, when it was pissing down......

Back