Wanted Hutchinson Python tyre 26 x 2.00 black

jimbog

Senior Retro Guru
As per the title. I just need one tyre but would consider a pair if the price is right. Similar to the image below.

Attachments

• IMG_3673.jpeg
    IMG_3673.jpeg
    445.9 KB · Views: 7
Great, silly fast tyres. Still running the 29er version. Think i might have a 26" in the loft. Don't suppose you have any of the silver cx tyres do you?

Any chance you could take a look for me mate? I’m running the silver ones on my dale f2000 but non for sale.

Just been up. Sorry, i realised i'm getting my hutchinson snakes confused. The 26" tyre i've got is a Cobra. No cuts or holes in it but it's not in fantastic condition - the tread is a bit cracked and it's missing a few knobs, but you're welcome to it for postage (£6) or you can collect from BN7 if it's any good to you.

Rich
20231104_163317.jpg 20231104_162934.jpg

Just been up. Sorry, i realised i'm getting my hutchinson snakes confused. The 26" tyre i've got is a Cobra. No cuts or holes in it but it's not in fantastic condition - the tread is a bit cracked and it's missing a few knobs, but you're welcome to it for postage (£6) or you can collect from BN7 if it's any good to you.

Rich
View attachment 793100View attachment 793102
Ok mate thanks for looking. I’ll hold on to find a python as I want both tyres to match.

Back