Huge Roberts MTB

retrobate

Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
Nice, huge, rusty & optimistically priced considering the state of the chainstays.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Bit too rich for me and with no postage, got the steerer and forks ready for it ;) shame :(

Bit too rich for me and with no postage, got the steerer and forks ready for it ;) shame :(
Yeah, definitely a little tatty, but how often do big Roberts come around... Maybe worth a cheeky offer? Then you can have fun with repainting, just saying :D

Its probably £100, and even then i would want to see it.
Indeed, the BB shell looks pretty ropey, there’s a sinister rust patch on the inside of the drive side chainstay as well. And that’s just looking at the pictures.

Would love to see it restored and on here though :D

Meant to say earlier that I think his location is Sarf London. I’m more NE London. But I’ve an electric van these days :)

If they come back to you give me a shout. I might be able to help with pickup 👍🏻

Latest posts

Back