How much is my BMX worth thread?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi

Thanks, I did look at Ebay, but all the bikes seem restored and crazy money, whereas mine is totally original. Even those pedals have been powdered mine are still in the box

The prices do seem crazy though lol

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
have a Haro Freestyler that I built in 84/85 but never rode, I have carted it from house to house but finally decided its time to part with it, but have no idea what even worth
What's it worth? To the right buyer, lots. And lots.
Asking price does not equal value, has been listed for a couple of years ...

You have to find the right buyer though. Perhaps joining the bmxmuseum forum and asking about value there would put you in contact with someone who needs this in their life. Trust me, they're out there, your bike is gold

Back