Wanted Hope Ti Glide Rear

PullShock

Devout Dirtbag
Hello!

Relatively new to RB but I love it, found some excellent parts and hoping to keep going.

I'm looking for a purple or blue Hope Ti-Glide rear hub, I could be tempted with silver if one is out there! I appreciate these may well be like rocking horse hens teeth but thought this was the best place to try.

Thanks in advance

Dave

I have a blue 36h that I might strip. It's part of a wheelset ATM that I'm in the process of repairing prior to sale. I used ODI spline drive nipples and some have seized and was about to order some replacement spokes as I have a spare couple of bags of Wheel Fanatyk nipples. Sorry edited; I'll try and get some photos posted up this afternoon.

Last edited:
Hi mate,

This sounds great, if you have some photos that would be great. I'd be happy with just the hub as I plan to build into a set of rims that I have.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Dave

Apologies I thought the rim was toast but as a whole the wheel is more than good enough to save as rim brake wear was far less than I expected. Sorry for getting your hopes up. (PS no pun intended)

hi, I have a pair of Hope blue titanium hubs, but the front has 28 holes and the rear has 32 holes. Could they interest you?

Attachments

• EFAAB19E-B2C5-49AD-88D6-8E8E8BC14BDC.png
    EFAAB19E-B2C5-49AD-88D6-8E8E8BC14BDC.png
    413.9 KB · Views: 9
hi, I have a pair of Hope blue titanium hubs, but the front has 28 holes and the rear has 32 holes. Could they interest you?
Hi there,

These look great, they look to be in good condition too, are there any cracks to the hub ends?

Thanks,

Dave

Hi, the pair of hubs are in excellent condition, they have no cracks or other defects but only a slight wear of the cassette holder body. I sell them because they were purchased long ago for a project and have never been used.

Back