Wanted Hope bulb front qr adapter (HUB415)

One of those hard to find things, and when you do its on Grannie Gears ebay for 50 quid :LOL:

My advice is look to find an old bulb, and use it off that. I know thats what your got, but the adaptor is only available in black and you might be needing hubs that are coloured. If you can find a hub then thats maybe the only option.

If stuck, one here

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks, i know it’s a bit of a long shot and hope don’t have these parts any more, but I think you may be right - finding a complete hub will be easier. I did see that hub on eBay and at the moment it’s prob the best option, but just thought l’d check on here first. I’m not fussed on colour at this point, my hub is black so that would be preferable

Might have one, I've a few old hope adapters, all are subtly different though. Got any dimensions?

Unfortunately I don’t have dimensions, all I have is the hope exploded diagram. But think I read somewhere that one side is 13mm and the other 19mm but could be wrong? 1677074441666.jpeg

You should take note that there are 2 types* of QR adaptor for the bulb. The one in the exploded diagram is actually for the 5 bolt hub, the one in my ebay link is for the 6 bolt. The difference is the 6 bolt one is thicker at the disc side and the 5 bolt version is equal and identical on both sides, as in it doesnt have a fatter bit on the disc end.

In truth there are actually 3 versions, the rarest one is for angular bearings, is similar to the 6 bolt version, and is so rare we needn't worry about getting them mixed up.

You should take note that there are 2 types* of QR adaptor for the bulb. The one in the exploded diagram is actually for the 5 bolt hub, the one in my ebay link is for the 6 bolt. The difference is the 6 bolt one is thicker at the disc side and the 5 bolt version is equal and identical on both sides, as in it doesnt have a fatter bit on the disc end.

In truth there are actually 3 versions, the rarest one is for angular bearings, is similar to the 6 bolt version, and is so rare we needn't worry about getting them mixed up.
Thanks for the info, that’s very useful. It looks like a 6 bolt hub in the exploded diagram which makes it very confusing, so thanks for clarifying

i have a pair of adaptors that i think are 15mm hub to QR
but i dont know what model their for an not too sure wewre i put them

Back