Wanted Hope bits required

The Kilt

Old School Hero
Hi All, if anyone has any of the following bits please let me know:

IS to IS adaptors
130mm Disc
150mm Disc
Bulb Spiders

I take it if you are after spiders you want 5 bolt discs? I don’t have any spare spiders but I might have the other bits. I can’t get at my stash right now but give me a couple of days and I’ll let you know.

I take it if you are after spiders you want 5 bolt discs? I don’t have any spare spiders but I might have the other bits. I can’t get at my stash right now but give me a couple of days and I’ll let you know.
Well i have two options:
1. Use the IS to IS adaptors and try and find some normal 145/150 rotors for the rear
2. Find some Hope bulb hubs with/without the spider and get the discs and spiders.

Option 1 is best as it will probably work out cheaper. there are a set of wheels on ebay at the mo with the traditional bulb hubs, but no spiders. I have also found some rotors (130/150) for the 5 arm spider but all of this soon starts adding up. If i can get some IS adaptors then i ca nwork on seeing what rotors will fit. I currently have 160's, but there is room in the mounts on the frame (elongated) and i could elongate the holes in the IS to IS adaptor to give a bit extra.

If you could have a look that would be great.

Back