Help please? E-stay frame in Langenselbold, Germany (10 miles east of Frankfurt)

incorrigible

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Nishiki Maniac e-stay on eBay Kleinanzeigen:
https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s...ki-modell-maniac-von-rose/2100710175-217-4550

NIshiki Maniac.jpg

When I joined eBay Kleinanzeigen 5 years ago, I used to be able to message sellers directly and arrange a sale from Germany to USA using only Google Translate along with my smooth, silver-tongued negotiating skills ($$$😁), but now eBay Kleinanzeigen has blocked USA buyers (they send a confirmation code to your phone, but they won’t send it to my USA phone number).

I realize that this isn’t necessarily a high-end item, but those of you who are familiar with my e-stay fetish know that if it’s a Nishiki e-stay that I don’t already have a version of, then of course I HAVE to have it. Yeah, it’s an addiction, for sure.

SO, can one of you fine people facilitate this transaction? Naturally, I’ll cover all costs involved, return the favor at any time, and have your name permanently ensconced in a prominent place in Incorrigible’s Hallowed Hall of E-stays. In addition, you can keep the wheelset, mechs, pedals, cranks, & levers (this makes the package smaller & thus MUCH cheaper to ship across the pond). As a bonus, and for what it’s worth, you will also receive my eternal gratitude, my undying respect, and enormous heaping gobs of admiration, and you can take that to the bank. I’ll even notify the bank of your imminent arrival. Many thanks in advance to all you wonderful people.

Back